- Preparing the dining room for dinner service
- Assisting with kitchen duties as needed
- Delivering meals to individual residents in the community
- Serving meals in the dining room
- Cleaning and restocking after dinner service
10-15 hours a week, flexible schedule
Duties & Skills Needed Include:
- Assessing, prioritizing, and completing maintenance requests for the community and for individual residents
- Minor home repairs of all types
- Purchasing necessary parts and equipment
- Documenting maintenance services performed
- Ability to climb a step ladder
The Village of Woodridge is a lively 55+ independent living community. It is the only planned retirement community in Union County where residents own their own condominiums. Woodridge features many activities and chances for the residents to socialize.
The Village of Woodridge does not own or sell the condo units. Please contact a local realtor to inquire about the availability of units.
If you are a resident or family member of a resident, sign up here to receive email notifications from us!